Acquisition of Food Vendors Certificate

All individuals or organizations wishing to operate, handle, serve or sell food within Amenfi Central District. Please Note: Licensing of Hospitality Facility/Premises Owners, managers, or operators of hotels, Motel, Guesthouses, Hostel, Restaurant, and Eating-Houses are required to acquire environmental sanitation certification from the Assembly on the suitability of their facility or premises intended purpose and